1) This has been rumored for the last week or so, but Ben and Jerry’s has released their Stephen Colbert brand of ice cream, “Stephen Colbert’s Americone Dream”. Not the best name, but still awesome, and you must now consider Colbert has a bridge named after him, an eagle named after him, an eagle mascot of a minor league hockey team named after his original eagle (Stephen, Jr.), will have an official day in some random Canadian town, on the mayor’s birthday, because the minor league hockey team with the Stephen, Jr. mascot defeated the mayor’s town a couple of weeks ago and according to New York Times columnist Frank Rich helped the Democrats win the 2006 midterms.
2) Tim Hardaway might have gone crazy.
3) If you love sports, if you love anything else, or if you just love love, it might be worth your time to skim FreeDarko’s Valentines Day spectacular. Trust me on this, it’s quite good.
4) Last week The Leader Times had a nice little article on Pete up. Sadly, this makes no mention of his constant battles with Dill in bowling, NCAA Football and Gallop Racer. I’m not sure if any mini-biography of Mr. Kaplon is quite complete without mentioning he had one leg over the barricade on October 15, 2005, when the refs decided to put more time on the clock and award the infidel Trojans another shot at the goalline, but it’s still fun when friends get newspaper articles about them.
5) You might have thought Heather Graham fell off the map, especially after Emily’s Reasons Why Not disappeared after a couple of episodes and she hasn’t been seen since. You’d be right about that, but thankfully, desperate times call for desperate measures, including girl-on-girl making out with the former Ms. Tom Brady Bridget Moynahan. That’s really not appropriate, but I probably made somebody’s afternoon, so I’ll take it.