Friday, March 24, 2006

Duke Losing: A Photo Essay By Christopher Wilson


The game begins with Duke dominating, Shelden gaining his double-double as the Bayou Bengals look on in fear....

But the LSU Tigers, battle back, crashing the board and beginning a long series of Josh McRoberts screams.


Glen Davis, with rumor of a sandwich tray under the basket, is not stopped by a plethora of Duke defenders.


With things getting tight on the inside, JJ decides to take matters into his own hands, banging in a seri.....a barra....three shots in the tightly contested game. Shooting percentages don't matter when you're a leader like JJ. The Tigers were in for it.


Sadly for JJ, the LSU defense was giving him some trouble.


Make that a lot of trouble.


McRoberts after one of the many times an LSU player spiked the ball of his leg and out of bounds or he committed a stupid foul in the backcourt.


Why is Greg so sad? Is it because he tried to force a lay-up over....


This guy?


"No, it's fine. There's just something in my eye. A piece of brick perhaps, fluttering down after one of my jumpshots...."


"
And tell me now, how do I live without you? I want to know. How do I breathe without you, if you ever go? How do I ever..."





"Coach, stop. Please..."




...ever survive? How do I, how do I, oh how do I liiiiive?"

No comments: