Tuesday, February 28, 2006

"Not Fat, Just-Big Boned" Tuesday

While I'm not going to knock a day that's just dedicated to partying, I don't really understand why people go all crazy today. I understand it's the last day before Lent starts, but I don't know many people that give up partying hardcore until Easter. I would also wager a good many of the people from across the country who are taking a holiday tonight aren't even Catholic, and thereby have no meaning to be celebrating a day that's just meant to precede a Catholic holiday, but again, I'm not knocking a party day.

Regardless, a few other things making today extra awesome:

The Premiere of Real World: Key West


This is apparently the house. I've done no research to back that up.

The release of Walk The Line on DVD


Should be nominated for Best Picture.

The Premiere of The Amazing Race, Which Is Perhaps The Best Show on TV.


It's Phil's world. We're just racing through it.

And as the commercials have been promoting, some sort of new bra by Victoria Secret.


Some research is very difficult. This is not one of those times.

And of course, Mardi Gras.


Were these random pictures posted just because I'm totally writers blocked on the essays I have to write in the next few days? Absolutely....

No comments: