Friday, October 07, 2005

Kirk Speaks, NDNation Listens

Since everyone in South Bend is sure Mark May is a moron (and the evidence is definitely there) and Lee Corso is too eccentric to pay any attention to, we like to worship at the altar of Kirk Herbstreit, who always manages to sound somewhat intelligent unbiased, even if what he's saying is stupid or totally biased. From his chat yesterday:

Nick (South Bend): With two weeks to prepare do the Irish have a good shot at knocking off the Trojans? Also, please tell me Gameday is coming here for that game.

SportsNation Kirk Herbstreit: From what I understand Gameday will be in South Bend next weekend and I cannot wait to see my Irish ballclub in person. I put the keys into tha bandwagon weeks ago and cant wait to see Brady Quinn and company go up against Matt Leinart and Reggie Bush. Im going to go on record and say that Gameday will be the most hyped-up show that I've experienced in the 10 years I've been on the show. I cant wait to get to South Bend for that one. And you nailed it, Charlie Weis with two weeks to prepare for USC. Interesting, very interesting.


Best. Weekend. Ever.

I think we should start calling it The Weekend of No Consequence. It has a nice ring to it, yes?

No comments: