Sunday, February 27, 2005

Because Some People Don't Enjoy The Oscars, There's Always Usher, College Hoops and MTV

Enjoy this little music video, which is so amazingly unclassy you could probably just type-cast it as the "anti-Oscars". But if the four hours of pompous Hollywood fun is anywhere near as hilarious as this, we'll be in good shape.

Also, if you're looking for a nice little preview from enemy lines for today's Irish game against the UCLA Bruins, look no further than the UCLA Basketball Blog over where it's sunny all the time. Quality preview, and preview linkage, here.

Thirdly, if anyone wants to e-mail or AIM me about the trainwreck that is My Super Sweet Sixteen on MTV, I'd love to discuss it. Katie and I watched part of the marathon yesterday, and I'm not sure I've ever seen a more awkward, disturbing show that didn't air on FOX. It's fascinating, someone please tell me they're a semi-expert on it. If you're unfamilar with the premise, as we were for a solid hour, check this out for a primer.

No comments: