Wednesday, September 05, 2007

He's Back!!!

After a fortnight-long hiatus, I'm back to the world of internet and cable. I don't think I've missed too much being cut off from the information super-highway (does anyone call it that anymore?) and my trusted confidant, television, but we'll be back with full-time blogging and linking on the side now that when I wake up in the morning I can actually check to see if anything of importance happened overnight. So many blogs to try and catch up with, so little time, but if ever there was a challenge I wanted to undertake, this is definitely it.

We're heading out for Barcus' 21st tonight followed by State College for the weekend, so yeah, another delay in posting. I'd like to tip my hat to Michigan, because without them, the Irish would certainly be at the wrong end of every mean-spirited college football related comment after losing their first seven games.



No comments: