Wednesday, July 25, 2007

You're so college and you don't even know it

Sorry for the break in posting, but as I said, I was in South Bend and Chicago for the weekend was without internet access for the majority of the trip. It was a nice little sneak peak into senior year, and if I wasn’t excited enough already, I’m really, really pumped. It hasn’t quite hit me yet that I’ll have classes and have to buy books and stuff for them, but I’m sure it’ll be nice to have a little intellectual exercise to go along with the twelve football games, dueling pianos and the sweetest house parties imaginable upon this earth.

When I get time, we've got a lot to cover: Sicko, SNL, Wrigley, the NBA ref scandal and a lot more, but considering we're pressed for time, one of my favorite Whose Line? skits in honor of Drew Carey's new hosting gig:





No comments: