Wednesday, July 11, 2007

The first of two massively huge "Harry Potter" days this month

In honor of The Order of the Phoenix getting released today, I leave you with a great SNL skit featuring a pre-rehab Lindsay Lohan and a mini "review" by Ms. Elise Bartzen. It's at 76% on Rotten Tomatoes right now, which is lower than Live Free or Die Hard. Booyah.



"Can not really write a review....been crying too much. It was truly amazing. I am just so sad because seeing the movie reminded me that soon Harry Potter will be over and I will have to search for new meaning to my life. PHPD. Post Harry Potter Depression, soon it will be an epidemic and it will be as though thousands of dementors have come and sucked all happiness from us because never again will we experience the joys of living in Hogwarts with Harry, Ron and Hermione."

No comments: