Thursday, July 19, 2007

1060 West Addison

Sorry for the lack of updates this week, but I was preparing for a little Midwest jaunt to South Bend and Chicago while most definitely not reading the leaked copy of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, because it's a real shame that happened. I should be back sometime Sunday or Monday, but things to ponder while I'm gone....

1) I think any faith I had left in the Emmys - and there really wasn't any, to be honest - just went out the window when they managed to nominate Grey's Anatomy and not Friday Night Lights. On top of that, somehow Kyle Chandler and Connie Britton, who deserved to get matching trophies in a sweep, don't even get nominated?! The good: NPH, Rainn Wilson, Jenna Fischer, Tina Fey, Alec Baldwin and Kristen Bell. Just kidding about that last one, awesome shows featuring smoking blonde socal bad-asses don't get nominated for anything. I keep reading over the list and it just makes me angrier and angrier, so we're moving on.

2) If I had read the last Harry Potter already, I probably would have really enjoyed it and would be looking forward to reading it again in book form so I could re-read some confusing parts.

3) When I get back, it'll be a Sicko and SNL beginning of the week. You probably should see Sicko, although if you really hate Michael Moore movies, don't aggravate yourself, as this is most definitely his work.

4) Wrigley!!!





No comments: