Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Finished

And going out like a lamb, sophomore year is over.

How am I going to spend my next few days? Who knows. Maybe writing a story for all of these McSweeney's prompts. Perhaps finding out who the hell voted Deron Williams Rookie of the Year, then stabbing them in the face. Or I could just watch the new Pussycat Dolls video on repeat, never leaving my computer until I move out Saturday morning. But it'll probably be some combination of watching every second of NBA playoff action and devouring Thank You For Smoking.

If anyone has any requests or suggestions, please send them along, as I officially move into "Laziest Man on the Planet" stage for the next two and a half days. Thank goodness the weather in South Bend right now doesn't resemble this:



Wait. Never mind.


No comments: